Welcome to episode 158 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
This week we covered a wide variety of topics, including:
- How Toni has been pivoting after the realities of COVID-19 have set in and how she is adapting her conference business as a result.
- Where Toni sees the industry going in the future.
- The mass proliferation of workshops and whether or not they will continue to thrive.
- The power of networking in landscape photography.
I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Over on Patreon this week, join Toni and I for a conversation about women in the landscape photography industry.
Please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! There's a ton of bonus content over there for subscribers!
Here are the people Toni recommended for the podcast:
1. Kevin Kubota.
2. Sheila Dunn.
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. ArcPanel Free Luminosity Mask Tutorial.
For the full show notes and to see Toni's photography, head over to my blog.