Welcome to Episode 146 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
This week's episode features an incredible aerial and commercial photographer, Toby Harriman.
Toby and I covered a wide variety of topics this week, including:
- How he went from graphic web design to photography.
- Choosing a direction in photography.
- The business of photography.
- Mental health as it relates to being a full-time photographer.
- Labels for types of artists.
- Instagram's latest attempt at censorship for digital artists.
- The ethics and considerations around photo staging.
- His Myanmar project.
- and a lot more...
Over on Patreon this week, Toby and I talk about the evolution of photography platforms and how they need to provide value.
Please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! There's a ton of bonus content over there for subscribers!
Here are the photographers Toby recommended for the podcast:
1. Jaron Schneider.
2. Matthew Lavin.
3. Paul Nicklin.
Other items mentioned on the show:
2. Out of Moab Conference - use the code "PAYNE" for $250 off until Feb. 28.
3. Out of Acadia Conference - use the code "PAYNE" for $250 off until Feb. 28.