Welcome to episode 234 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast I was joined by Richard Bernabe, an international travel landscape and wildlife photographer who has been recommended about 400 times to be on the podcast and we finally made it happen!
Richard was a blast to speak with and I just love interacting with him on Twitter, where he has over 1,000,000 followers. Richard has been in the photography game full-time for twenty years and with that comes a lot of wisdom, experience, and hindsight which he shares with us on today's show.
On the podcast this week, we discuss:
- A day in the life of an international travel photographer,
- The pros and cons of Richard's on-the-move lifestyle,
- What Richard has learned in his 20 years of professional photography,
- What Richard attributes his successes to,
- How Richard was able to amass his following,
- Whether or not Richard has had to sacrifice his personal values to survive as a professional photographer,
- The pros and cons of NFTs,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Richard recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Support the show on Patreon.
2. This Way Photography Workshops and Tours.
3. Jon Norris Joshua Tree Workshops.
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.