Welcome to episode 251 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen with your host Matt Payne.
This week on the podcast, I was joined by none other than Rachael Talibart, a photographer from the U.K. who is known for her wave and coastal photography.
Rachael has been interviewed countless times before on other podcasts; however, I wanted to dig deeper into what makes her tick and what her processes are in the field to make unique and exceptional work.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- The importance of originality in Rachael's work,
- How Rachael instills ideals of self-expression and originality into her students,
- Tips on how to create more personal and unique photography,
- Rachael's approaches to some of her more recent photographs on the coast,
- Book publishing,
- And a lot more!
Over on Patreon this week, Rachael and I discuss why she decided to specialize in photography as opposed to being more of a generalist.
Here's who Rachael recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Support the podcast on Patreon.
2. Join me at Out of Chicago LIVE! 2022.