Welcome to Episode 135 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast. This week's episode features a photographer who has been travelling North American in a teardrop trailer for the past 3.5 years - Mandy Lea.
Mandy and I had a wonderful conversation and explored several interesting topics this week, including:
- How Mandy started on her journey to travel the continent in her teardrop trailer.
- Her epic trip from the northern-most point of Alaska to the southern-most point of Mexico.
- What life is really like on the road.
- How social media has glamorized the travel lifestyle.
- Her quest to climb 14 Colorado 14ers in 14 days.
- Her YouTube channel.
- and a lot more.
Over on Patreon this week, Mandy talks all about how her strategy for monetization of her travel photography lifestyle.
For the full liner notes, head on over to my blog.