Welcome to episode 164 of the F-Stop Collaborate and Listen podcast.
This week's episode features a landscape photographer whom I have admired for a long time - John Barclay. John hails from Bucks County, Pennsylvania and is a fantastic photographer, musician, and a great guy. John and I had a wonderful conversation this week and covered a wide variety of topics, including:
- His beginnings in photography.
- John's Contemplative Photography Retreats.
- The "why" of landscape photography.
- Your connection to your subject and how to choose how to capture it.
- How bringing ourselves to our photography has an impact on the final product.
- ... and much, much more
Over on Patreon this week, John and I talk about how he leverages his communication skills to be a better photographer, business person, and how it has aided in his success.
I hope you enjoy our conversations!
Here are the people that John Barclay recommended for the podcast:
1. Cole Thompson.
2. Mitch DoBrowner.
3. Betty Wiley.
Other items mentioned on the show:
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
As a reminder, you can also support the podcast by shopping at B+H for your photography gear using our Affiliate Link.