Welcome to episode 242 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast I was joined by Jeppe Michael Jensen - a photo-journalist by trade and landscape photographer by hobby living in the country of Denmark. In today's episode, we focus a great deal of time discussing the merits of maintaining landscape photography as a hobby as opposed to pursuing it as a full-time vocation, and why Jeppe has chosen to do just that.
On this week's episode we discuss:
- What Jeppe has learned while working with world-class photo journalists,
- Why going pro isn't for him,
- How landscape photography has influenced his work as a photo journalist,
- How his work as a photo journalist has influenced his landscape photography,
- His thoughts on art and photo journalism as it relates to landscape photography,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Jeppe recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. F-Stop Collaborate and Listen T-Shirt.
2. Support the show on Patreon.