How we choose to share our work with the public for maximum impact is a topic of great interest to me.
On this week's episode, we discuss:
- How music principles apply to photography,
- How and why Holger pairs his photography with music and writing,
- Holger's process for self-evaluation in the field,
- Printing at smaller sizes,
- Emotional response from our viewers,
- And a lot more!
Over on Patreon for our bonus episode, Holger and I talk about practicing photography without a camera - something he does every day.
Other items mentioned on the show this week:
1. Join Nature Photographer's Network.
2. Support the podcast on Patreon.
3. Podcast t-shirts.
Here is who Holger recommended on the podcast this week:
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Twitter Spaces? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
P.S. you can also support the podcast by purchasing items through our B+H affiliate link.