Welcome to episode 231 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen!
This week on the podcast I was joined by Cody Schultz, a black and white landscape photographer living in Pennsylvania who has chosen to work in the medium of film.
Cody and I talked a lot about the impact of social media and other factors on our mental health and how we can use our work to overcome these challenges. On today's podcast we covered a wide array of topics that you'll hopefully enjoy.
- Social media and mental health,
- Knowing when it feels right to make the image,
- Pursuit of what's important to us as photographers,
- The medium of Black and White photography,
- And a lot more!
Here's who Cody recommended for the podcast this week:
Other items mentioned on the show:
1. Reed Art & Imaging 20% off Discount - "PAYNEPDCST" - Contact Michael Baker at 303-573-8084; extension 321 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Nature Photographer's Network Special Offer.
3. Guy Tal's Book, "More Than a Rock" - use code GUYTAL35 for 35% off!
4. Support the show on Patreon.