- Ben's introduction into photography and his choice to not attend college.
- Creating community for landscape photographers on Discord.
- Ben's shift to project-based work, like his Geomorph project.
- Entering Flow State in Nature Photography.
- Ben's thoughts on NFTs as someone who used to do them.
- Photographers who inspire Ben.
Other topics discussed on the podcast this week:
- Support the podcast on Patreon.
- Choosing a camera.
- Line Goes Up - an Examination of Crypto and NFTs.
- Our episode on NFTs.
Here is who Ben recommended on today's show
I love hearing from the podcast listeners! Reach out to me via Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter if you'd like to be on the podcast or if you have an idea of a topic we can talk about. We also have an Instagram page, a Facebook Page, and a Facebook Group - so don't be shy!
Did you also know we have listener after-parties on Twitter Spaces? This is a great opportunity to interact with other listeners, guests, and the host (when I can) regarding your thoughts on the episode.
We also have a searchable transcript of every episode!
Thanks for stopping in, collaborating with us, and listening. See you next week.
P.S. you can also support the podcast by purchasing items through our B+H affiliate link.