Welcome to Episode 082 of F-Stop Collaborate and Listen with Jannick Clausen!
Jannick is an accredited master photographer based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. He is also the 2016 AIPP Australian Landscape Photographer of the Year. Jannick and I have been trying to get him on the podcast for months and we were finally able to get over the time zone hurdle and make it happen. It was such a great conversation, I'm sure you will agree!
We covered some great topics this week, including:
1. Submitting photos to contests.
2. The importance of belonging to a professional photography institution.
3. Jannick's dad's struggle and death from cancer and how that influenced his photography.
4. Leave No Trace Principles.
5. Using Capture One Pro to edit photos. You can use the code "AMBCLAUSEN" to get 10% off Capture One Pro.
Please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! There's a ton of bonus content over there for subscribers! Your support is critical - it helps with production costs and to improve the podcast over time. Thanks! Even $1 / mo helps a lot!
Over on Patreon this week, Jannick and I talked about the pros and cons of shooting locally vs. travelling.