Jul 11th, 2017
Episode 013 with Tennessee-based landscape photographer, Dusty Doddridge. Dusty reached out to me to be on the podcast with some great topics and ideas so I checked out his work, became super impressed, and decided he sounded like a super interesting guy to interview - so we scheduled it! Dusty is a super awesome guy - we had a fantastic conversation and covered some new territory on the podcast, including a concept known as "meta learning," practicing photography as an art form, his trip to Iceland, his approach to landscape photography, and some hilarious stories from the field. I think you'll enjoy this one. As usual, please find some links to books and other topics we covered below:
- Tim Ferriss' books regarding meta learning
- Anders Ericsson's book - "Peak"
- Angela Duckworth's book - "Grit"
- The photography of Daniel Bergmann
- The photography of Hans Strand
- The photography of Bruce Percy
Dusty's work can be found on:
Lastly, please consider supporting the podcast on Patreon! Let’s keep the conversations going!